Telephone: 01279 217 107
We have a 24 hour call answering service, please feel free to call our reception team anytime.
For general enquiries
Gold Stag Accounts
Our satellite office is based at
Stay up to date with the latest stories & news on Tax, Accounting & Bookkeeping by following us on;
Why not read our recent reviews?
- Using your car in your property rental business
- Grounds and gardens for SDLT
- Joint tenants v tenants in common – Does it matter?
- Employer-funded scholarships
- Weighing up LLPs
- Tax relief on business-related loans
- Directors’ loans – Beware of ‘bed and breakfasting’
- Can we deduct entertaining expenses?
- Zero charge for zero emission cars
- How to calculate your payments on account
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
WAGES PAID TO FAMILY MEMBERS: To reduce profits, consider employing members of your family who are not currently employed. They can use their unused personal allowance to cover the wages that you pay them. You can claim their wages against your profits. You must, pay them a competitive market rate for their services and only pay for the hours that they work for you. National Minimum Wage rules also need to be applied.
- My Tweets