As a small, freelance business ourselves, we understand what it takes to be successful in today’s business climate and achieve a gold standard.
We only use the world’s most innovative and compliant software which helps us stay ahead in our industry.
Valued personal service is also extremely important to us, we offer as little or as much contact & guidance as businesses require – whether this is by email, over the phone or in person.
And finally, price – we do not send clients large one-off invoices at the end of the year. Instead, we set a manageable monthly direct debit making sure clients do not get any nasty surprises or cash flow problems.
Contact us now to discuss your needs.
Where are we based?
Gold Stag Accounts is based in the historic market town of Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire. West of the M11 motorway on the county boundary with Essex and a stone’s throw from London Stansted Airport.
Our main office is located in Bishop’s Stortford’s newest business hub; a modern working space for small businesses and freelancers.
How do you wrap a cloud? With a rainbow.
We are cloud accounting specialists that help & support businesses by giving them a better understanding of how their business is performing. As well as providing advice and preparing & updating HMRC tax accounts using MTD compliant, industry-leading software.
Cloud Accounting has many benefits – the main one for us being ease of collaboration with our clients.
Here are our clients top ten benefits of cloud accounting.
- Online access from anywhere in the world 24/7
- Easy online invoicing and quotes
- Automatic statement imports (Bank feeds)
- No need to install or update software
- Bank level security
- Easy to use financial dashboard
- Mobile apps to view your profit and loss, balance sheet and other reports
- Free 24/7 award-winning support
- Pay as you go pricing plans
- Paperless storageIf you are thinking of moving to the cloud, we can handle the entire process for you.
- Help for Self Employed
- Winding up your personal service company
- COVID-19 Update From HMRC
- IR35 changes for the private sector DELAYED for at least a year
- Budget 2020: In Detail
- Budget 2020: First Thoughts
- Reduced payment window for residential property gains
- Potential benefits of putting a property into joint name prior to sale
- Countdown to restriction of letting relief and final period exemption
- National Living Wage – Is your business ready for 1 April 2020?
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
PRE-TRADING EXPENSES: Certain pre-trading expenses can be deducted from your first year’s trading. For it to be allowable it must have been paid ‘wholly and exclusively for the purposes of the trade’.
- My Tweets