As a small, freelance business ourselves, we understand what it takes to be successful in today’s business climate and achieve a gold standard.
We only use the world’s most innovative and compliant software which helps us stay ahead in our industry.
Valued personal service is also extremely important to us, we offer as little or as much contact & guidance as businesses require – whether this is by email, over the phone or in person.
And finally, price – we do not send clients large one-off invoices at the end of the year. Instead, we set a manageable monthly direct debit making sure clients do not get any nasty surprises or cash flow problems.
Contact us now to discuss your needs.
Where are we based?
Gold Stag Accounts is based in the historic market town of Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire. West of the M11 motorway on the county boundary with Essex and a stone’s throw from London Stansted Airport.
Our main office is located in Bishop’s Stortford’s newest business hub; a modern working space for small businesses and freelancers.
How do you wrap a cloud? With a rainbow.
We are cloud accounting specialists that help & support businesses by giving them a better understanding of how their business is performing. As well as providing advice and preparing & updating HMRC tax accounts using MTD compliant, industry-leading software.
Cloud Accounting has many benefits – the main one for us being ease of collaboration with our clients.
Here are our clients top ten benefits of cloud accounting.
- Online access from anywhere in the world 24/7
- Easy online invoicing and quotes
- Automatic statement imports (Bank feeds)
- No need to install or update software
- Bank level security
- Easy to use financial dashboard
- Mobile apps to view your profit and loss, balance sheet and other reports
- Free 24/7 award-winning support
- Pay as you go pricing plans
- Paperless storageIf you are thinking of moving to the cloud, we can handle the entire process for you.
- What to do if you need to change your tax return
- Incidental overnight expenses
- Making the most of pension tax allowances
- Trivial benefit traps – Contractual obligations
- Reporting low emission vehicles – Changes from April 2020
- Properties not let at a commercial rent
- Freeagent Bronze Partner Status
- Allowable finance costs
- Legal and professional fees – Capital or revenue?
- Recording directors’ expenses correctly
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
LIMITED COMPANIES: Because there is a difference between the tax rates paid by a limited company and those attracted by an individual, it can be very beneficial to trade as a limited company. The decision to incorporate should, however, only be taken after seeking professional advice.
- My Tweets