Gold Stag Accounts provides accountancy, tax & bookkeeping services to Limited Companies, Partnerships, Sole Traders, Freelancers & Contractors nationwide.
We are cloud accounting specialists that help & support businesses by giving them a better understanding of how their business is performing. As well as providing advice and preparing & updating HMRC tax accounts using MTD compliant, industry-leading software.
Cloud Accounting has many benefits – the main one for us being ease of collaboration with our clients.
Here are our clients top ten benefits of cloud accounting.
- Online access from anywhere in the world 24/7
- Easy online invoicing and quotes
- Automatic statement imports (Bank feeds)
- No need to install or update software
- Bank level security
- Easy to use financial dashboard
- Mobile apps to view your profit and loss, balance sheet and other reports
- Free 24/7 award-winning support
- Pay as you go pricing plans
- Paperless storage
If you are thinking of moving to the cloud, we can handle the entire process for you.
Where are we based?
Gold Stag Accounts is based in the historic market town of Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire. West of the M11 motorway on the county boundary with Essex and a stone’s throw from London Stansted Airport.
Our office is located in the Launchpad, Bishop’s Stortford newest business hub.
Why choose us?
As a small independent firm ourselves, we understand that it is important to provide a valued personal service to our clients, by offering as little or as much contact & guidance as they require. Some clients are more comfortable with monthly meets whilst others prefer quarterly, either by phone, email or face to face.
Contact us now to discuss your needs.
- Did you know you can earn up to £7,500 tax-free from an Airbnb?
- Letting a property as a furnished holiday let – is it worthwhile?
- The marriage allowance explained
- Do you earn over £100k? Read our latest blog to see if you can keep your entitlement to the personal allowance
- Using allowances are an easy way to save tax
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
You have until 31st January 2019 to file your 2017/18 tax return if filed online. Paper returns are due by 31st October 2018. The tax year runs from 6th April - 5th April.
- My Tweets