Are you a Limited Company, Partnership, Sole Trader, Freelancer or Contractor?
Then, Gold Stag Accounts could be your new Accountant.
Please, read on to find out more about us.
Where are we based?
Gold Stag Accounts is based in the historic market town of Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire. West of the M11 motorway on the county boundary with Essex and a stone’s throw from London Stansted Airport.
Our main office is located in Bishop’s Stortford’s newest business hub; a modern working space for small businesses and freelancers.
We offer pre-arranged appointments here or alternatively at a local coffee shop, of which there are plenty in Bishop’s Stortford. We understand that family life is difficult and children sometimes have to be brought along too.
Alternatavely, our satellite office is based at Ware Priory where we can also facilitate client meetings.
Why choose us?
As a small independent business ourselves, we understand what it takes to be successful in today’s business climate and achieve a gold standard.
We only use the world’s most innovative and compliant software which helps us stay ahead in our industry.
Valued personal service is also extremely important to us, we offer as little or as much contact & guidance as businesses require – whether this is by email, over the phone or in person.
And finally, price – we do not send clients large one-off invoices at the end of the year. Instead, we set a manageable monthly direct debit making sure clients do not get any nasty surprises or cash flow problems.
Contact us now to discuss your needs.
How do you wrap a cloud? With a rainbow.
We are cloud accounting specialists that help & support businesses by giving them a better understanding of how their business is performing. As well as providing advice and preparing & updating HMRC tax accounts using MTD compliant, industry-leading software.
Cloud Accounting has many benefits – the main one for us being ease of collaboration with our clients.
Here are our clients top ten benefits of cloud accounting.
- Online access from anywhere in the world 24/7
- Easy online invoicing and quotes
- Automatic statement imports (Bank feeds)
- No need to install or update software
- Bank level security
- Easy to use financial dashboard
- Mobile apps to view your profit and loss, balance sheet and other reports
- Free 24/7 award-winning support
- Pay as you go pricing plans
- Paperless storage
If you are thinking of moving to the cloud, we can handle the entire process for you.
- Using your car in your property rental business
- Grounds and gardens for SDLT
- Joint tenants v tenants in common – Does it matter?
- Employer-funded scholarships
- Weighing up LLPs
- Tax relief on business-related loans
- Directors’ loans – Beware of ‘bed and breakfasting’
- Can we deduct entertaining expenses?
- Zero charge for zero emission cars
- How to calculate your payments on account
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
PRE-TRADING EXPENSES: Certain pre-trading expenses can be deducted from your first year’s trading. For it to be allowable it must have been paid ‘wholly and exclusively for the purposes of the trade’.
- My Tweets