Welcome to Gold Stag Accounts secure, reliable, and easy-to-use web client portal.
Through your client portal, you will be able to transfer information back & forth between yourself and our practice
Our system is compatible with all major operating systems/browsers and is available for you to access from anywhere that you have internet access.
Our portal offers a higher level of security and the ability to transfer a larger volume of data when compared to email and paper systems.
- Making tax-free payment to employees working from home
- Claiming the National Insurance employment allowance for 2020/21
- Profit extraction in 2020/21 – What is the optimal salary?
- Help for Self Employed
- Winding up your personal service company
- COVID-19 Update From HMRC
- IR35 changes for the private sector DELAYED for at least a year
- Budget 2020: In Detail
- Budget 2020: First Thoughts
- Reduced payment window for residential property gains
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
If you have a joint savings account, you need to declare this income on your self assessment. ISA income is exempt.
- My Tweets