Hello, my fellow BFF! I’m really proud to be sponsoring the Being Freelance season 11 podcast – The podcast every freelancer should listen to. Freelance tips, business advice and life hacks from freelancers to a freelancer.
I’m Martin, you may recognise me from within the facebook community and week 39 of the Non-Employee Of The Week awards! I offer accountancy services to freelancers and small businesses.
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Earning casual income and expecting it to be below £1000? You could claim £1,000 trading allowance meaning you will not have to register for self assessment. If you are already registered, you can deduct this from your gross income but can't deduct expenses.
- My Tweets