When we first formed Gold Stag Accounts, we were unsure of our ideal client or niche, in fact, any and every client was our ideal client or so we thought as we had mouths to feed and bills to pay – you know the drill!
any and every client was our ideal client or so we thought as we had mouths to feed and bills to pay – you know the drill!
We’ve been very fortunate to accumulate clients of all shapes and sizes over the past two and a half years of trading but recently we have taken on several freelancers and it’s finally clicked that these are in fact our ideal clients – the ones that really excite us, look forward to working with and seeing progress.
We recently decided to end a partnership with a large, complex business as we didn’t feel we were the right fit for them – this wasn’t an easy decision to make as they were big payers – with this in mind, we would like to fill that gap with freelancers.
P.S we have even more mouths to feed and bills to pay since starting business, so any referrals are truly appreciated!
Martin & Rachel
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Are you on the best VAT scheme for your circumstances. We can advise you on the best scheme and constantly review this.
- My Tweets