When we first formed Gold Stag Accounts, we were unsure of our ideal client or niche, in fact, any and every client was our ideal client or so we thought as we had mouths to feed and bills to pay – you know the drill!
any and every client was our ideal client or so we thought as we had mouths to feed and bills to pay – you know the drill!
We’ve been very fortunate to accumulate clients of all shapes and sizes over the past two and a half years of trading but recently we have taken on several freelancers and it’s finally clicked that these are in fact our ideal clients – the ones that really excite us, look forward to working with and seeing progress.
We recently decided to end a partnership with a large, complex business as we didn’t feel we were the right fit for them – this wasn’t an easy decision to make as they were big payers – with this in mind, we would like to fill that gap with freelancers.
P.S we have even more mouths to feed and bills to pay since starting business, so any referrals are truly appreciated!
Martin & Rachel
- Landlords: Dealing with finance costs correctly
- Are you making the most of the Capital Gains exemption for married couples and civil partners in transferring assets?
- The high-income child benefit charge explained
- Have you overpaid an employee? Here’s what to do…
- Using company vans for tax-free home to work travel
- Utilising the 2019/20 dividend allowance
- Can my company buy me a new bicycle?
- Help employees beat the post-Christmas bulge
- Party time for small companies
- Annual investment allowance or writing down allowance?
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Running a business from your home? Part of your household running costs can be used against your profits and lower your tax bill. When you use us we ensure you are claiming all you can.
- My Tweets