When we first formed Gold Stag Accounts, we were unsure of our ideal client or niche, in fact, any and every client was our ideal client or so we thought as we had mouths to feed and bills to pay – you know the drill!
any and every client was our ideal client or so we thought as we had mouths to feed and bills to pay – you know the drill!
We’ve been very fortunate to accumulate clients of all shapes and sizes over the past two and a half years of trading but recently we have taken on several freelancers and it’s finally clicked that these are in fact our ideal clients – the ones that really excite us, look forward to working with and seeing progress.
We recently decided to end a partnership with a large, complex business as we didn’t feel we were the right fit for them – this wasn’t an easy decision to make as they were big payers – with this in mind, we would like to fill that gap with freelancers.
P.S we have even more mouths to feed and bills to pay since starting business, so any referrals are truly appreciated!
Martin & Rachel
- Making tax-free payment to employees working from home
- Claiming the National Insurance employment allowance for 2020/21
- Profit extraction in 2020/21 – What is the optimal salary?
- Help for Self Employed
- Winding up your personal service company
- COVID-19 Update From HMRC
- IR35 changes for the private sector DELAYED for at least a year
- Budget 2020: In Detail
- Budget 2020: First Thoughts
- Reduced payment window for residential property gains
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
The property allowance is a tax exemption of up to £1,000 a year for individuals with income from property. If someone owns a property jointly with others, they are each eligible for the £1,000 allowance against their share of the gross rental income.
- My Tweets