When we first formed Gold Stag Accounts, we were unsure of our ideal client or niche, in fact, any and every client was our ideal client or so we thought as we had mouths to feed and bills to pay – you know the drill!
any and every client was our ideal client or so we thought as we had mouths to feed and bills to pay – you know the drill!
We’ve been very fortunate to accumulate clients of all shapes and sizes over the past two and a half years of trading but recently we have taken on several freelancers and it’s finally clicked that these are in fact our ideal clients – the ones that really excite us, look forward to working with and seeing progress.
We recently decided to end a partnership with a large, complex business as we didn’t feel we were the right fit for them – this wasn’t an easy decision to make as they were big payers – with this in mind, we would like to fill that gap with freelancers.
P.S we have even more mouths to feed and bills to pay since starting business, so any referrals are truly appreciated!
Martin & Rachel
- Annual investment allowance or writing down allowance?
- Mileage allowance payments – what is NIC-free?
- Relief for trading losses
- Should an LLP partner be treated as a salaried partner?
- Gift cards and the trivial benefits exemption
- Using your car in your property rental business
- Grounds and gardens for SDLT
- Joint tenants v tenants in common – Does it matter?
- Employer-funded scholarships
- Weighing up LLPs
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Talk to us about optimum dividend and salaries for Company directors.
- My Tweets