We are looking for a flexible working bookkeeper to join our thriving and growing accountancy practice based in Bishop’s Stortford.
To begin with, there will be 10 hours per week guaranteed and fully expect this to increase over time.
- Xero experience essential
- Quickbooks experience essential
- FreeAgent experience desired
- Local to Bishop’s Stortford
- VAT return preparation and submission experience
- Balance sheet reconciliations
A bit more about the role
- PAYE or Self Employed
- Can work from a mixture of home,co-work space an on-site with clients
- 10 hours guaranteed to begin with
- Pay negotiable
- Paid trial period
Apply via email at email@example.com or by the form below – please DO NOT call regarding this vacancy.
- Recording directors’ expenses correctly
- IT consultant held contract for services
- Are workers employees?
- Landlords: Dealing with finance costs correctly
- Are you making the most of the Capital Gains exemption for married couples and civil partners in transferring assets?
- The high-income child benefit charge explained
- Have you overpaid an employee? Here’s what to do…
- Using company vans for tax-free home to work travel
- Utilising the 2019/20 dividend allowance
- Can my company buy me a new bicycle?
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
The property allowance is a tax exemption of up to £1,000 a year for individuals with income from property. If someone owns a property jointly with others, they are each eligible for the £1,000 allowance against their share of the gross rental income.
- My Tweets