We are looking for a flexible working bookkeeper to join our thriving and growing accountancy practice based in Bishop’s Stortford.
To begin with, there will be 10 hours per week guaranteed and fully expect this to increase over time.
- Xero experience essential
- Quickbooks experience essential
- FreeAgent experience desired
- Local to Bishop’s Stortford
- VAT return preparation and submission experience
- Balance sheet reconciliations
A bit more about the role
- PAYE or Self Employed
- Can work from a mixture of home,co-work space an on-site with clients
- 10 hours guaranteed to begin with
- Pay negotiable
- Paid trial period
Apply via email at email@example.com or by the form below – please DO NOT call regarding this vacancy.
- Tax relief on business-related loans
- Directors’ loans – Beware of ‘bed and breakfasting’
- Can we deduct entertaining expenses?
- Zero charge for zero emission cars
- How to calculate your payments on account
- Beware of triggering an IHT bill on Christmas gifts
- Buying a property to let – the importance of keeping records from day one
- Domestic reverse VAT charge for building and construction services
- Nominating your main residence
- Family member pension contributions
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
WAGES PAID TO FAMILY MEMBERS: To reduce profits, consider employing members of your family who are not currently employed. They can use their unused personal allowance to cover the wages that you pay them. You can claim their wages against your profits. You must, pay them a competitive market rate for their services and only pay for the hours that they work for you. National Minimum Wage rules also need to be applied.
- My Tweets