We are looking for a flexible working accountant to join our thriving and growing accountancy practice based in Bishop’s Stortford.
To begin with, there will be 10 hours per week guaranteed and fully expect this to increase over time.
- ACCA or ACA qualified desired but experience will also be considered
- Practice experience essential
- Local to Bishop’s Stortford
- Preparation of Ltd Company Accounts to a high standard
- Preparation of Self Assessment tax returns
A bit more about the role
- PAYE or Self Employed
- Can work from a mixture of home,co-work space an on-site with clients
- 10 hours guaranteed to begin with
- Pay negotiable
- Paid trial period
Apply via email at email@example.com or by the form below – please DO NOT call regarding this vacancy.
- Recording directors’ expenses correctly
- IT consultant held contract for services
- Are workers employees?
- Landlords: Dealing with finance costs correctly
- Are you making the most of the Capital Gains exemption for married couples and civil partners in transferring assets?
- The high-income child benefit charge explained
- Have you overpaid an employee? Here’s what to do…
- Using company vans for tax-free home to work travel
- Utilising the 2019/20 dividend allowance
- Can my company buy me a new bicycle?
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
PRE-TRADING EXPENSES: Certain pre-trading expenses can be deducted from your first year’s trading. For it to be allowable it must have been paid ‘wholly and exclusively for the purposes of the trade’.
- My Tweets