Martin Brooks MAAT – Accountant & Director
Martin gained invaluable experience working for Perrys Chartered Certified Accountants in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire and Enterprise Chartered Tax Advisers & Chartered Management Accountants in Weston, Hertfordshire before deciding to start his own accountancy practice.
Rachel Stein – Director
Rachel is currently studying tax and plans on becoming a chartered tax advisor. Rachel provides business and compliance support as well as handling the social media. Rachel often volunteers at local community events.
- Recording directors’ expenses correctly
- IT consultant held contract for services
- Are workers employees?
- Landlords: Dealing with finance costs correctly
- Are you making the most of the Capital Gains exemption for married couples and civil partners in transferring assets?
- The high-income child benefit charge explained
- Have you overpaid an employee? Here’s what to do…
- Using company vans for tax-free home to work travel
- Utilising the 2019/20 dividend allowance
- Can my company buy me a new bicycle?
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
The property allowance is a tax exemption of up to £1,000 a year for individuals with income from property. If someone owns a property jointly with others, they are each eligible for the £1,000 allowance against their share of the gross rental income.
- My Tweets