Martin Brooks MAAT – Accountant & Director
Martin gained invaluable experience working for Perrys Chartered Certified Accountants in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire and Enterprise Chartered Tax Advisers & Chartered Management Accountants in Weston, Hertfordshire before deciding to start his own accountancy practice.
Rachel Stein – Director
Rachel is currently studying tax and plans on becoming a chartered tax advisor. Rachel provides business and compliance support as well as handling the social media. Rachel often volunteers at local community events.
- Using your car in your property rental business
- Grounds and gardens for SDLT
- Joint tenants v tenants in common – Does it matter?
- Employer-funded scholarships
- Weighing up LLPs
- Tax relief on business-related loans
- Directors’ loans – Beware of ‘bed and breakfasting’
- Can we deduct entertaining expenses?
- Zero charge for zero emission cars
- How to calculate your payments on account
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Running a business from your home? Part of your household running costs can be used against your profits and lower your tax bill. When you use us we ensure you are claiming all you can.
- My Tweets