Martin Brooks MAAT – Accountant & Director
Martin gained invaluable experience working for Perrys Chartered Certified Accountants in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire and Enterprise Chartered Tax Advisers & Chartered Management Accountants in Weston, Hertfordshire before deciding to start his own accountancy practice.
Rachel Stein – Director
Rachel is currently studying tax and plans on becoming a chartered tax advisor. Rachel provides business and compliance support as well as handling the social media. Rachel often volunteers at local community events.
- Rishi Sunak’s Mini Summer Budget 2020
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Company Director? You can claim £6 per week without the need of keeping receipts.
- My Tweets