Martin Brooks MAAT – Accountant & Director
Martin gained invaluable experience working for Perrys Chartered Certified Accountants in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire and Enterprise Chartered Tax Advisers & Chartered Management Accountants in Weston, Hertfordshire before deciding to start his own accountancy practice.
Rachel Stein – Director
Rachel is currently studying tax and plans on becoming a chartered tax advisor. Rachel provides business and compliance support as well as handling the social media. Rachel often volunteers at local community events.
- Help for Self Employed
- Winding up your personal service company
- COVID-19 Update From HMRC
- IR35 changes for the private sector DELAYED for at least a year
- Budget 2020: In Detail
- Budget 2020: First Thoughts
- Reduced payment window for residential property gains
- Potential benefits of putting a property into joint name prior to sale
- Countdown to restriction of letting relief and final period exemption
- National Living Wage – Is your business ready for 1 April 2020?
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
If you have a joint savings account, you need to declare this income on your self assessment. ISA income is exempt.
- My Tweets