Payroll is essential in any business in which people are employed to work, this includes freelancers and contractors.
Many businesses simply do not have the time and/or knowledge to set up and run their own payroll.
Here at Gold Stag Accounts, we are used to working with large amounts of data and are able to process payroll accurately and reliably.
Aside from processing payroll, Charlotte Eckett, our friendly and dedicated payroll specialist is equipped to handle all PAYE and auto-enrolment related queries and issues.
If you are a new customer looking for payroll services we can offer a payroll only package suited to your needs.
Below is a list of prices, please note that directors can be admissible as an employee in our pricing structure.
|Single Director||From £15 per month|
|Additional Directors||From £5 per additional per month|
|2-5 Employees||£20-£50 per month|
|6-10 Employees||£54-£90 per month|
|11+ Employees||From £99 per month|
- Recording directors’ expenses correctly
- IT consultant held contract for services
- Are workers employees?
- Landlords: Dealing with finance costs correctly
- Are you making the most of the Capital Gains exemption for married couples and civil partners in transferring assets?
- The high-income child benefit charge explained
- Have you overpaid an employee? Here’s what to do…
- Using company vans for tax-free home to work travel
- Utilising the 2019/20 dividend allowance
- Can my company buy me a new bicycle?
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Earning casual income and expecting it to be below £1000? You could claim £1,000 trading allowance meaning you will not have to register for self assessment. If you are already registered, you can deduct this from your gross income but can't deduct expenses.
- My Tweets