We can scan your paperwork and provide you with digital copies which meet HMRC’s requirements.
Digitalising your records will greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risks associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or the office.
Records can be provided in 300 dpi in colour.
The service costs £20 for up to 250 pieces of paper then 8p per piece of paperwork.
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
You have until 31st January 2021 to file your 2019/20 tax return if filed online. Paper returns are due by 31st October 2020. The tax year runs from 6th April - 5th April.
- My Tweets