We can scan your paperwork and provide you with digital copies which meet HMRC’s requirements.
Digitalising your records will greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risks associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or the office.
Records can be provided in 300 dpi in colour.
The service costs £20 for up to 250 pieces of paper then 8p per piece of paperwork.
- Using your car in your property rental business
- Grounds and gardens for SDLT
- Joint tenants v tenants in common – Does it matter?
- Employer-funded scholarships
- Weighing up LLPs
- Tax relief on business-related loans
- Directors’ loans – Beware of ‘bed and breakfasting’
- Can we deduct entertaining expenses?
- Zero charge for zero emission cars
- How to calculate your payments on account
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Running a business from your home? Part of your household running costs can be used against your profits and lower your tax bill. When you use us we ensure you are claiming all you can.
- My Tweets