We can scan your paperwork and provide you with digital copies which meet HMRC’s requirements.
Digitalising your records will greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risks associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or the office.
Records can be provided in 300 dpi in colour.
The service costs £20 for up to 250 pieces of paper then 8p per piece of paperwork.
- Recording directors’ expenses correctly
- IT consultant held contract for services
- Are workers employees?
- Landlords: Dealing with finance costs correctly
- Are you making the most of the Capital Gains exemption for married couples and civil partners in transferring assets?
- The high-income child benefit charge explained
- Have you overpaid an employee? Here’s what to do…
- Using company vans for tax-free home to work travel
- Utilising the 2019/20 dividend allowance
- Can my company buy me a new bicycle?
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Only travel short distances for business? Want to keep fit? Simply want to be more 'green'? Using a vehicle means you can claim 45p a mile which just about covers fuel for some larger vehicles. However, ride a bicycle and you can claim 20p per mile. Easily covering your costs!
- My Tweets