We can scan your paperwork and provide you with digital copies which meet HMRC’s requirements.
Digitalising your records will greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risks associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or the office.
Records can be provided in 300 dpi in colour.
The service costs £20 for up to 250 pieces of paper then 8p per piece of paperwork.
- Making tax-free payment to employees working from home
- Claiming the National Insurance employment allowance for 2020/21
- Profit extraction in 2020/21 – What is the optimal salary?
- Help for Self Employed
- Winding up your personal service company
- COVID-19 Update From HMRC
- IR35 changes for the private sector DELAYED for at least a year
- Budget 2020: In Detail
- Budget 2020: First Thoughts
- Reduced payment window for residential property gains
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
If you have a joint savings account, you need to declare this income on your self assessment. ISA income is exempt.
- My Tweets