Post Listing Services
The governance and compliance requirements of a company newly listed on a public market can be extensive. We are available to help establish the processes and procedures necessary to meet the required standards and promote best practice.
A premium compliance service which includes preparation and filing of the annual return; maintenance of statutory registers; processing of share transfers and allotments; a corporate company secretary and deadline filing reminders.
Full incorporation service combined with expert guidance on the most appropriate vehicle and structure. We also advise on any sensitive words contained within the company name, such as ‘Group’ and ‘International’.
Annual General Meetings
We can ensure that your AGM follows legal and practise requirements, including
- Rishi Sunak’s Mini Summer Budget 2020
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
WAGES PAID TO FAMILY MEMBERS: To reduce profits, consider employing members of your family who are not currently employed. They can use their unused personal allowance to cover the wages that you pay them. You can claim their wages against your profits. You must, pay them a competitive market rate for their services and only pay for the hours that they work for you. National Minimum Wage rules also need to be applied.
- My Tweets