Post Listing Services
The governance and compliance requirements of a company newly listed on a public market can be extensive. We are available to help establish the processes and procedures necessary to meet the required standards and promote best practice.
A premium compliance service which includes preparation and filing of the annual return; maintenance of statutory registers; processing of share transfers and allotments; a corporate company secretary and deadline filing reminders.
Full incorporation service combined with expert guidance on the most appropriate vehicle and structure. We also advise on any sensitive words contained within the company name, such as ‘Group’ and ‘International’.
Annual General Meetings
We can ensure that your AGM follows legal and practise requirements, including
- Recording directors’ expenses correctly
- IT consultant held contract for services
- Are workers employees?
- Landlords: Dealing with finance costs correctly
- Are you making the most of the Capital Gains exemption for married couples and civil partners in transferring assets?
- The high-income child benefit charge explained
- Have you overpaid an employee? Here’s what to do…
- Using company vans for tax-free home to work travel
- Utilising the 2019/20 dividend allowance
- Can my company buy me a new bicycle?
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
You have until 31st January 2020 to file your 2018/19 tax return if filed online. Paper returns are due by 31st October 2019. The tax year runs from 6th April - 5th April.
- My Tweets