Post Listing Services
The governance and compliance requirements of a company newly listed on a public market can be extensive. We are available to help establish the processes and procedures necessary to meet the required standards and promote best practice.
A premium compliance service which includes preparation and filing of the annual return; maintenance of statutory registers; processing of share transfers and allotments; a corporate company secretary and deadline filing reminders.
Full incorporation service combined with expert guidance on the most appropriate vehicle and structure. We also advise on any sensitive words contained within the company name, such as ‘Group’ and ‘International’.
Annual General Meetings
We can ensure that your AGM follows legal and practise requirements, including
- Making tax-free payment to employees working from home
- Claiming the National Insurance employment allowance for 2020/21
- Profit extraction in 2020/21 – What is the optimal salary?
- Help for Self Employed
- Winding up your personal service company
- COVID-19 Update From HMRC
- IR35 changes for the private sector DELAYED for at least a year
- Budget 2020: In Detail
- Budget 2020: First Thoughts
- Reduced payment window for residential property gains
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Ensure you take advantage of the AIA when buying plant, machinery or equipment. This gives you 100% relief on the purchase of assets (subject to limits). This scheme has the potential to save up to 50% of the investment in tax depending on your circumstances We can advise and make sure you are taking full advantage
- My Tweets