Post Listing Services
The governance and compliance requirements of a company newly listed on a public market can be extensive. We are available to help establish the processes and procedures necessary to meet the required standards and promote best practice.
A premium compliance service which includes preparation and filing of the annual return; maintenance of statutory registers; processing of share transfers and allotments; a corporate company secretary and deadline filing reminders.
Full incorporation service combined with expert guidance on the most appropriate vehicle and structure. We also advise on any sensitive words contained within the company name, such as ‘Group’ and ‘International’.
Annual General Meetings
We can ensure that your AGM follows legal and practise requirements, including
- Using your car in your property rental business
- Grounds and gardens for SDLT
- Joint tenants v tenants in common – Does it matter?
- Employer-funded scholarships
- Weighing up LLPs
- Tax relief on business-related loans
- Directors’ loans – Beware of ‘bed and breakfasting’
- Can we deduct entertaining expenses?
- Zero charge for zero emission cars
- How to calculate your payments on account
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Earning casual income and expecting it to be below £1000? You could claim £1,000 trading allowance meaning you will not have to register for self assessment. If you are already registered, you can deduct this from your gross income but can't deduct expenses.
- My Tweets