Gold Stag Accounts can provide other taxation ad hoc and advisory services.
If you are a new customer these services will be subject to an engagement letter at our option and fees for the work are discussed prior to the work being commissioned.
Existing customers can add these services to their Gold Stag package at a reduced rate.
Examples of such work include:
- Payroll registration
- Self-assessment registration
- VAT registration
- Subcontractor CIS
- Contractor CIS
- Xero Training
- Quickbooks Training
- FreeAgent Training
- Chasing of documents
- Daily onsite Gold Stag Accounts team member
- Catch up/fallen behind bookkeeping work
- Last minute accounts
- Reviewing and advising a suitable partial exemption method to use in preparing the return
- Dealing with all communications relating to your VAT returns including Intrastat returns/EC Sales List returns
- Providing you with advice on VAT [Excise Duty/Customs Duty/Landfill Tax/Insurance Premium Tax/Aggregates Levy/Climate Change Levy] as and when requested. Where the advice is provided in writing, the information provided and the query raised will be set out with our response to you.
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
The property allowance is a tax exemption of up to £1,000 a year for individuals with income from property. If someone owns a property jointly with others, they are each eligible for the £1,000 allowance against their share of the gross rental income.
- My Tweets