Ideal for businesses that don’t want the commitment of a contract for their Accounting or Bookkeeping.
Our ‘as an when needed’ service offers occasional assistance to businesses and individuals only at the time that it is actually required.
Choosing Gold Stag Accounts’ ad-hoc support for your business over an annual agreement means you can still have access to the same professional service that is needed to comply with HMRC without being tied into an annual contract.
As this option is flexible, convenient and cost-effective it is particularly attractive with new start-up businesses & freelancers who are already using their own accounting software or open banking. As well as businesses that experience seasonal trends or changing budget availability.
Don’t worry if you are not an existing client. Any services will be subject to a quick online engagement letter at our option and fees for the work are always discussed prior to the work being commissioned.
Existing Gold Stag Clients
If you are an existing customer these services can be easily added to your package at a reduced rate.
Examples of services
- Self- Assessment
- CIS Contractor
- CIS Subcontractor
- Company Incorporation
- Chasing documents
- Liaise with HMRC
- Daily onsite team member
- Last minute accounts
- Reviewing and advising a suitable partial exemption method to use in preparing the return
- Dealing with all communications relating to your VAT returns including Intrastat returns/EC Sales List returns
If the service you require is not listed above please contact us via email.
Where the advice is provided in writing, the information provided and the query raised will be set out with our response to you.
Why not head over to our new business section, we have a list of frequently asked question that you may find useful. – NEW BUSINESS
- Family member pension contributions
- Be aware of 60% tax rate risk on bonuses
- When and how to incorporate
- Dying without making a will – who gets what
- What is an EORI number and who needs one?
- Capital gains tax and chattels
- Calculating the Class 4 NIC liability
- Worthless assets and negligible value claims
- How do I calculate my working from home expenses?
- VAT refunds for DIY builders
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Did you know you can rent a room in your home tax free? You can rent out a room of your main home (that you live in) and receive up to £7500 per year tax free.
That’s £625 per month or £144 per week.
- My Tweets