The best way to ensure that your estate is passed on in accordance with your wishes is to make a will. However, even with the best of intentions, it may happen that someone dies without making a will, particularly where the death was sudden and unexpected. Where there is no will, the estate is divided…
- Tax relief on business-related loans
- Directors’ loans – Beware of ‘bed and breakfasting’
- Can we deduct entertaining expenses?
- Zero charge for zero emission cars
- How to calculate your payments on account
- Beware of triggering an IHT bill on Christmas gifts
- Buying a property to let – the importance of keeping records from day one
- Domestic reverse VAT charge for building and construction services
- Nominating your main residence
- Family member pension contributions
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
If you have a joint savings account, you need to declare this income on your self assessment. ISA income is exempt.
- My Tweets