It can make sense financially for directors of personal and family companies to borrow money from the company rather than from a commercial lender. Depending on when in the financial year the loan is taken out, it is possible to borrow up to £10,000 for up to 21 months without any tax consequences. However, if…
November 14, 2019 Gold Stag Accounts
- Landlords: Dealing with finance costs correctly
- Are you making the most of the Capital Gains exemption for married couples and civil partners in transferring assets?
- The high-income child benefit charge explained
- Have you overpaid an employee? Here’s what to do…
- Using company vans for tax-free home to work travel
- Utilising the 2019/20 dividend allowance
- Can my company buy me a new bicycle?
- Help employees beat the post-Christmas bulge
- Party time for small companies
- Annual investment allowance or writing down allowance?
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
The property allowance is a tax exemption of up to £1,000 a year for individuals with income from property. If someone owns a property jointly with others, they are each eligible for the £1,000 allowance against their share of the gross rental income.
- My Tweets