The domestic reverse VAT charge for building and construction services was due to come into effect from 1 October 2019. However, in early September it was announced that the start date had been put back one year. As a result, the charge will now apply from 1 October 2020. Who is affected? The charge will…
October 31, 2019 Gold Stag Accounts
- Annual investment allowance or writing down allowance?
- Mileage allowance payments – what is NIC-free?
- Relief for trading losses
- Should an LLP partner be treated as a salaried partner?
- Gift cards and the trivial benefits exemption
- Using your car in your property rental business
- Grounds and gardens for SDLT
- Joint tenants v tenants in common – Does it matter?
- Employer-funded scholarships
- Weighing up LLPs
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
You have until 31st January 2020 to file your 2018/19 tax return if filed online. Paper returns are due by 31st October 2019. The tax year runs from 6th April - 5th April.
- My Tweets