There are two different ways of owning property jointly – as joint tenants or as tenants in common. The way in which the property is owned determines exactly who owns what and also what happens when one of the joint owners dies and how any income is taxed. Joint tenants Where two or more owners…
November 21, 2019 Gold Stag Accounts
- Recording directors’ expenses correctly
- IT consultant held contract for services
- Are workers employees?
- Landlords: Dealing with finance costs correctly
- Are you making the most of the Capital Gains exemption for married couples and civil partners in transferring assets?
- The high-income child benefit charge explained
- Have you overpaid an employee? Here’s what to do…
- Using company vans for tax-free home to work travel
- Utilising the 2019/20 dividend allowance
- Can my company buy me a new bicycle?
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Did you know you can rent a room in your home tax free? You can rent out a room of your main home (that you live in) and receive up to £7500 per year tax free.
That’s £625 per month or £144 per week.
- My Tweets