Interest relief for renovation or development costs Often, when a property is purchased there is work to be done before it can be let out or sold. Where this work is financed by a mortgage or other loan, the way in which and the extent to which relief is available for the interest costs depends…
Gold Stag Accounts has been nominated for a biz4Biz Award in the Best Legal and Financial Services Provider category. Please vote for us before 15th February 2019 by following this link – Vote for Gold Stag Accounts The biz4Biz Awards are impartial, independent awards that can be won by anyone involved in a business in…
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
LIMITED COMPANIES: Because there is a difference between the tax rates paid by a limited company and those attracted by an individual, it can be very beneficial to trade as a limited company. The decision to incorporate should, however, only be taken after seeking professional advice.
- My Tweets