When deciding what to give as Christmas gifts, the possibility of triggering an unintended inheritance tax liability is not one that immediately springs to mind. However, there are traps that may catch the unwary. Income or capital When making a gift, it is important to ascertain whether the gift is being made out of income…
November 10, 2019 Gold Stag Accounts
- Annual investment allowance or writing down allowance?
- Mileage allowance payments – what is NIC-free?
- Relief for trading losses
- Should an LLP partner be treated as a salaried partner?
- Gift cards and the trivial benefits exemption
- Using your car in your property rental business
- Grounds and gardens for SDLT
- Joint tenants v tenants in common – Does it matter?
- Employer-funded scholarships
- Weighing up LLPs
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
You have until 31st January 2020 to file your 2018/19 tax return if filed online. Paper returns are due by 31st October 2019. The tax year runs from 6th April - 5th April.
- My Tweets