When deciding what to give as Christmas gifts, the possibility of triggering an unintended inheritance tax liability is not one that immediately springs to mind. However, there are traps that may catch the unwary. Income or capital When making a gift, it is important to ascertain whether the gift is being made out of income…
November 10, 2019 Gold Stag Accounts
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Only travel short distances for business? Want to keep fit? Simply want to be more 'green'? Using a vehicle means you can claim 45p a mile which just about covers fuel for some larger vehicles. However, ride a bicycle and you can claim 20p per mile. Easily covering your costs!
- My Tweets