From January 2019, businesses considering investing more than £200,000 in plant and machinery may benefit from a change to the capital allowances rules, which should allow them to obtain tax relief at a much earlier time. Broadly, business profits, after any adjustments for tax purposes (for example depreciation of fixed assets), are reduced by capital…
April 14, 2020 Gold Stag Accounts
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
PRE-TRADING EXPENSES: Certain pre-trading expenses can be deducted from your first year’s trading. For it to be allowable it must have been paid ‘wholly and exclusively for the purposes of the trade’.
- My Tweets