An economic operator registration and identification (EORI) number will be needed for UK businesses to be able to continue to trade with the EU after the UK leaves the EU. If there is a no-deal Brexit In the event that the UK leaves the EU without a deal, an EORI number that starts with GB…
- Tax relief on business-related loans
- Directors’ loans – Beware of ‘bed and breakfasting’
- Can we deduct entertaining expenses?
- Zero charge for zero emission cars
- How to calculate your payments on account
- Beware of triggering an IHT bill on Christmas gifts
- Buying a property to let – the importance of keeping records from day one
- Domestic reverse VAT charge for building and construction services
- Nominating your main residence
- Family member pension contributions
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Running a business from your home? Part of your household running costs can be used against your profits and lower your tax bill. When you use us we ensure you are claiming all you can.
- My Tweets