Entrepreneurs’ relief is intended to reduce the rate of capital gains tax to a flat rate of 10% on certain qualifying business disposals. Certain aspects of the relief have recently changed, and this may affect any subsequent tax liability. A qualifying business disposal must include a material disposal of business assets. For these purposes, a…
June 4, 2019 Gold Stag Accounts
- What to do if you need to change your tax return
- Incidental overnight expenses
- Making the most of pension tax allowances
- Trivial benefit traps – Contractual obligations
- Reporting low emission vehicles – Changes from April 2020
- Properties not let at a commercial rent
- Freeagent Bronze Partner Status
- Allowable finance costs
- Legal and professional fees – Capital or revenue?
- Recording directors’ expenses correctly
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Ensure you take advantage of the AIA when buying plant, machinery or equipment. This gives you 100% relief on the purchase of assets (subject to limits). This scheme has the potential to save up to 50% of the investment in tax depending on your circumstances We can advise and make sure you are taking full advantage
- My Tweets