The best way to ensure that your estate is passed on in accordance with your wishes is to make a will. However, even with the best of intentions, it may happen that someone dies without making a will, particularly where the death was sudden and unexpected. Where there is no will, the estate is divided…
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Talk to us about optimum dividend and salaries for Company directors.
- My Tweets