The best way to ensure that your estate is passed on in accordance with your wishes is to make a will. However, even with the best of intentions, it may happen that someone dies without making a will, particularly where the death was sudden and unexpected. Where there is no will, the estate is divided…
- Tax relief on business-related loans
- Directors’ loans – Beware of ‘bed and breakfasting’
- Can we deduct entertaining expenses?
- Zero charge for zero emission cars
- How to calculate your payments on account
- Beware of triggering an IHT bill on Christmas gifts
- Buying a property to let – the importance of keeping records from day one
- Domestic reverse VAT charge for building and construction services
- Nominating your main residence
- Family member pension contributions
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Ensure you take advantage of the AIA when buying plant, machinery or equipment. This gives you 100% relief on the purchase of assets (subject to limits). This scheme has the potential to save up to 50% of the investment in tax depending on your circumstances We can advise and make sure you are taking full advantage
- My Tweets