Plans to scrap VAT on e-publications have been fast-tracked 7 months and come into force today (Friday 1st May 2020). move will potentially slash the cost of e-books and newspapers making reading more accessible as people stay at homenewspapers to receive up to £35 million additional government advertising revenue as part of coronavirus communications campaign…
May 1, 2020 Gold Stag Accounts
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
You have 14 days to notify companies house if you resign as a director of a company.
- My Tweets