The best way to ensure that your estate is passed on in accordance with your wishes is to make a will. However, even with the best of intentions, it may happen that someone dies without making a will, particularly where the death was sudden and unexpected. Where there is no will, the estate is divided…
- Directors’ loans – Beware of ‘bed and breakfasting’
- Can we deduct entertaining expenses?
- Zero charge for zero emission cars
- How to calculate your payments on account
- Beware of triggering an IHT bill on Christmas gifts
- Buying a property to let – the importance of keeping records from day one
- Domestic reverse VAT charge for building and construction services
- Nominating your main residence
- Family member pension contributions
- Be aware of 60% tax rate risk on bonuses
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Did you know you can rent a room in your home tax free? You can rent out a room of your main home (that you live in) and receive up to £7500 per year tax free.
That’s £625 per month or £144 per week.
- My Tweets