Tax credits are benefit payments that are paid to people in work who are on a low income or have children. There are two tax credits – working tax credit (for those working but on a low income) and child tax credit (for those on low income, regardless of whether they are working or not,…
September 10, 2019 Gold Stag Accounts
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
PRE-TRADING EXPENSES: Certain pre-trading expenses can be deducted from your first year’s trading. For it to be allowable it must have been paid ‘wholly and exclusively for the purposes of the trade’.
- My Tweets