The government’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme will remain open until the end of October. Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme will continue until end of Octoberfurloughed workers across UK will continue to receive 80% of their current salary, up to £2,500new flexibility will be introduced from August to get employees back to work and boost economy In…
May 20, 2020 Gold Stag Accounts
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Did you know you can rent a room in your home tax free? You can rent out a room of your main home (that you live in) and receive up to £7500 per year tax free.
That’s £625 per month or £144 per week.
- My Tweets