To ensure that you pay the correct amount of tax and file correct tax returns with HMRC, it is vital that you keep complete and accurate records. This applies regardless of whether you are running a business as a sole trader or in partnership or operating a limited company. Business records for the self-employed The…
Employees are often required to make business journeys, either in their own or a company car. Most employers meet the cost of the fuel for business journeys, and it is possible to do this without triggering a tax liability. Employees with a company car Where an employee has a company car & meets the cost…
Our Registered Office Address Service allows businesses & freelancers to trade and appear to have a physical presence in Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, allowing them to retain their privacy & anonymity. Protect your home addressFast Sign upSecure & confidentialBishop’s Stortford addressFree mail scanning/forwarding Why do I need a registered office? Companies registered in England and Wales with…
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Earning casual income and expecting it to be below £1000? You could claim £1,000 trading allowance meaning you will not have to register for self assessment. If you are already registered, you can deduct this from your gross income but can't deduct expenses.
- My Tweets