Employing family members It is permissible for a business to claim a tax deduction for the cost of a reasonable wage paid to a family member who helps in the business. Their duties could, for example, include answering the phone, going to the bank, bookkeeping and other administrative tasks. The tax legislation specifies that ‘in…
Breaking News!! We are now proud Tide partners!! As a Tide partner, we can offer you a FREE business current account in minutes, straight from your phone, saving you time and money. This offer is open to existing clients, new clients, and individuals. Sign up with Tide Follow the link to open your FREE Tide…
- What to do if you need to change your tax return
- Incidental overnight expenses
- Making the most of pension tax allowances
- Trivial benefit traps – Contractual obligations
- Reporting low emission vehicles – Changes from April 2020
- Properties not let at a commercial rent
- Freeagent Bronze Partner Status
- Allowable finance costs
- Legal and professional fees – Capital or revenue?
- Recording directors’ expenses correctly
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
Company Director? You can claim £4 per week without the need of keeping receipts.
- My Tweets