An economic operator registration and identification (EORI) number will be needed for UK businesses to be able to continue to trade with the EU after the UK leaves the EU. If there is a no-deal Brexit In the event that the UK leaves the EU without a deal, an EORI number that starts with GB…
HMRC’s Deputy Chief Executive, Jim Harra, has been sending letters to businesses that only export to the EU detailing the three actions businesses need to take in the event of a No Deal Brexit. Below is a copy of this letter, containing important links & advice. Dear customer, The United Kingdom will be leaving the…
On 6th December 2018, BBC Question Time came to Bishop’s Stortford. We did apply to be in the audience but unfortunately we didn’t make the cut. On the panel were Conservative secretary of state for housing, communities and local government James Brokenshire MP, Labour’s shadow attorney general and member of the House of Lords Shami Chakrabarti,…
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
You have 14 days to notify companies house if you resign as a director of a company.
- My Tweets