Where an asset has been lost or destroyed or the value of the asset has become negligible, it may be possible to take advantage of an allowable loss for capital gains tax purposes. It should be noted, however, that the loss will only be an allowable loss if any gain on the disposal of the…
October 2, 2019 Gold Stag Accounts
- Chancellor extends furlough scheme until October
- Should I buy a rental property through a limited company?
- Calculating taxable profits using the cash basis
- Deferring your state pension
- Self-employed invited to get ready to make their claims for coronavirus (COVID-19) support
- VAT is scrapped for digital publications
- New 100% government backed loan scheme for small businesses
- Changing a will after death
- Annual investment allowances
- Take advantage of interest-free loans
Sign up for news, offers and free advice
Did you know?
You have until 31st January 2021 to file your 2019/20 tax return if filed online. Paper returns are due by 31st October 2020. The tax year runs from 6th April - 5th April.
- My Tweets